Because I’ve blogged about nothing but food today, why pull this train into the station?
Our extended family beach vacation is in FIVE DAYS and I am already mentally there. There are quite literally a lot of cooks in the kitchen in our family, so we each take a night to make dinner for twenty-five-ish.
The bar is high. We are gluttonous. Pastry desserts get made from scratch. So you best not bring anything but your best.
We hit it out of the park last year, so not broken, don’t fix it, you know the drill.
Here’s what Joe and I are serving [when in doubt, the BFC is always the answer]:
Our family still hasn’t figured out the maybe don’t stuff yourself every meal when you have to squeeze into a bikini issue, but I don’t think we ever will.
- yellowonesdontstop likes this
- lizmooremusic likes this
- rockabyebucktown likes this
- excellenceasahabit said: Sounds amazing. You had me at panzanella and rum sauce.
- thelifeandtimesofenc likes this
- reneenicolesays likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- pinotandthefig likes this
- meredithisaleo likes this
- champagnetoasts likes this
- cadyheron likes this
- maggie-explains-it-all likes this
- umcanyounot likes this
- gasp-shock likes this
- joannafreed said: this sounds like the absolute mecca.
- joannafreed likes this
- phillyfilly likes this
- ellegolightly likes this
- thebaucompair posted this