I have been avoiding you, Internet.
Last week was a wash. I spent most of it stressed out or pissed off. I fell into a rut and didn’t have much to say. Nothing worth saying, at least. I don’t want to go the melodramatic route [too late] and I must say, nothing bad actually happened. I was just out of sorts. Work life, home life, love life, everything was off-kilter.
The weekend was a game changer- just what I needed.
A completed novel
A two hour Dateline
An early bedtime
A lunch date…
Followed immediately by an ice cream date
A baseball game watched with friends
An at home dinner
A glass of wine with the neighbors
A kickball game [lost 17-1] played with heart and hilarity
A long husband/wife conversation
A movie with my main squeeze
Normal. It feels good.
- graceinplace likes this
- cadyheron likes this
- socalledlife said: Was the novel any good?
- socalledlife likes this
- norlypleaseexcusethemess said: you can’t even imagine how happy i get when i see your big, amazing smile on your avatar! glad you’re feeling better.
- norlypleaseexcusethemess likes this
- phillyfilly likes this
- littlejandthecity likes this
- aheartoflife likes this
- lifeandpictures likes this
- peoniesandcocktails likes this
- lifeinthebluehouse said: Let’s make a date soon too!
- lifeinthebluehouse likes this
- tallgirltales likes this
- sweetvirginiabreeze likes this
- inmyopinion likes this
- ohheyychrissy likes this
- valerina likes this
- kbjb likes this
- umcanyounot said: YOU’RE ALIVE! sorry life has been shitty, but I am glad you are okay :) chin up, Al!
- umcanyounot likes this
- thebaucompair posted this