Time to get a hair appointment on the books. It has been far too long since these locks have seen the shears. I’ll be surprised if my stylist can recall my name.
My split ends can now be brushed with a behind-the-back maneuver and I’m fairly certain I could walk around shirtless and not require any censoring. I am also a bridesmaid in September and don’t want wedding guests to confuse my hair with the train of the bride’s gown.
July in Atlanta has been bearable but my hair is a different story. I cannot walk around with this blanket on my head. I got the same familiar twinge last year and chopped my hair into a long bob (read: 10 inches on the flo’). I keep reminding myself that I didn’t like it and everyone, everyone has told me to keep it long. My hair remained in that awkward “I’m growing it back out” stage for eight months [photo for reference].
The real question here is what would Ashley Olsen do?
- siximpossiblethingsforbreakfast likes this
- igotfeldup likes this
- kbjb likes this
- tallgirltales likes this
- socalledlife likes this
- cadyheron likes this
- betterthanihopedfor likes this
- graceinplace said: thanks for the reminder, i need a trim terribly!! gorgeous pic of you!
- graceinplace likes this
- reneenicolesays likes this
- lifeinthebluehouse likes this
- sweetvirginiabreeze likes this
- umcanyounot said: Ashley Olsen would grab a super large iced coffee, throw on a long black baggy dress, and roll around in all of her cash. Go for it!
- umcanyounot likes this
- lizmooremusic likes this
- thebaucompair posted this